Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 74 ha (183 acres)
74 Hectares (183 acres) Hunter River farming property under irrigation with Water Access Licenses included
* Approx 170 acres of alluvial farming land
* 50 HP electric motor and pump at river with 6" PVC and fibro underground mains
* 3 wells (2 equipped), 1 bore with submersible pump
* Herringbone 12 per side dairy building
* Hay shed
* Large machinery/workshop shed with concrete floor
* 3 x 3 bedroom homes (1 in need of renovation)
Water Access Licences
276 Units - Ground water
26.1 Units - Supplementary water
144 Units - General security water
105 Units - General security water
A true, highly productive and quality farm in a renowned and sought after district. Suit horses, cattle and crop production, with an abundance of irrigation water.
74 ha / 183 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.