Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Request an inspection
Rural Property for Sale in Howes Valley
Howes Valley - Rare Opportunity
- Large acreage with huge development potential
- Approx. 1923 hectares (4749 acres) with 24 titles
- Frontage to Putty Road and Commission Road
- The land being mostly timbered with cleared valley floors. Flat, undulating to hilly country with some steeper rugged mountain areas.
- Timber being predominately Iron Bark, Stringy Bark and Gum.
- Watered by 8 dams, creek and gullies
- Old demountable building with power and phone on site
- Approx. 63 kms to Singleton and 112 kms to Windsor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.
Get your suburb report